Click on the pic below and zoom on in, because this week; it’s all about the details. During the 1960s there was a brief resurgence of the flapper girl look. The center Judy is sporting a fine example from this flashback period. The left Judy looks subtle in the front, but don’t be fooled, she has massive “walk away factor”. Her sexy V back is accentuated with covered buttons that trail down the spine. Judy on the right is a more contemporary piece. It’s an Alaia, its brand new and it’s simply divine!
Today we received an email from the sophisticated Nicole Lima. It reads;
I just wanted to thank everyone at The Cat’s Meow for helping me choose my beautiful 1950′s prom dress! Throughout the night, I received numerous compliments about my dress and how I looked like I stepped out of an Audrey Hepburn movie. I was delighted to tell everyone that I purchased my dress from The Cat’s Meow! Once again, thank you so much! I will definitely be returning to your beautiful store!
Some incredibly beautiful shoes just arrived. All new, never worn and ready for a night out on the town. Sounds too good to be true? Well kinda, you have to be a shoe size 40. All other sizes; don’t even bother to scroll down, you’ll just torture yourself! I warned you……
Please contact us for more details.
The picture perfect Ami Powell just sent us the following email;
Thank you Ami! We really do love hearing back from our customers. Do you have any pictures of yourself in one of our dresses? Would you like to share it with us? If so, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will post it.
The Louis Vuitton tree out back was ready to be harvested, so now we have a cornucopia of goodies for you. The Chanel tree is starting to produce, but it’s still in it’s early stages, so only one was ripe for the picking. Let’s start with it, shall we?
1) Chanel cream quilted lambskin shoulder chain purse. Measures; 6.25″x1.5″x 4″.Sold
2) LV pearl vernis Reade PM purse. Measures; 9″x4″x7″
3) LV silver Miroir Locket bag *limited edition*. Measures; 10.5″x4.5″x11″.
4) LV white multicolore key pouch. Measures 4.5″x.25″x2.5″.
5) LV-Jacobs & Murakami-”Eye Miss You” multicolore *limited edition* handbag. Measures 15″x4″x10″.
6) LV powder blue vernis Reade MM tote. Measures; 10.5″x4″x13″
7) LV blue vernis Houston tote. Measures; 11.5″x5″x9.5″.
8.) LV rose vernis Houston tote. Measures; 11.5″x5″x9.5″.
9) LV pale pink vernis Mott shoulder purse. Measures; 6.5″x1.75″x7″.
10) LV hot pink vernis Mott shoulder purse. Measures; 6.5″x1.75″x7″ Sold.
11) LV hot pink vernis Reade MM tote. Measures; 10.5″x4″x13″.
12) LV mandarine epi key pouch. Measures; 4.75″x .05″x2.5″.
13) LV bronze vernis canister shoulder purse. Measures; 4.5″x4.5″x5.5″ Sold.
As always, please feel free to contact us for more details. We answer all emails within 24 hours, if not sooner
We have had quite the busy May here at the Meow Meow. All you gals are getting ready for your events, and choosing us to clothe you. To that we say a big “THANK-YOU”, we appreciate your patronage! And to all of you ladies who have yet to come in, don’t worry. We have been busy little bees here getting in new stock daily. So go on and get your buzz on with one of these fresh floral frocks.
Fresh in and ready to be seen is this LV ladies Pullman from the 1980′s. This piece of luggage is well traveled and has aged like a fine wine. Its honey hued leather is rich and ready to enjoy it’s retirement in your home. How chic would this be displayed in a room and used to store your winter woolens in? It’s a useful, collectible, conversation piece. It measures 23″ x 8″ x 18″. Please contact us for more details.